22 April 2012 - Prescott Bike Festival
If you are coming to the festival pop along to area P7 and have a chat with us on the MEkey ICE stand. We will have all our ICE Tags available including the NEW and very popular wristband, so come along have a chat and a sweet! (They were a big hit last year!)
Below is an extract from the show website....The Prescott Bike Festival was born out of the need to raise funds for the registered charities, Severn Freewheelers and NABB.
Just some of the highlights:
- Meet Steve Parrish and watch him run the hill on something special.
- Steve Saunders, 10 x British Trials champion, BVM Moto and Race Techniques have teamed up to provide a not to be missed Trials experience.
- Meet Nick Sanders at Skellerns Yamaha and the Adventure Bike Rider’s stands
- You’re chance to Run the Prescott Speed Hill Climb, even in Fancy Dress if you dare.
- Meet Scott Redding, MotoGP Moto2 rider, see his Young Riders Academy and watch Scott run the famous hill
- New for 2012 – Race Bikes Thru’ the Ages
- Take the passenger seat in three unique experiences; in Mark Foster’s Formula 2 Honda Sidecar outfit or in a vintage Morgan Three Wheeler Race Car or as pillion on Martin Robbins Yamaha TRX 850 Hill Climb. Tickets on the day and restrictions apply
- Orchard Stage: Josie & the Outlaw, Vince Freeman, DJ Lee and the Dancing Girls
- The Classic 50cc Racing Club – see, touch and watch these classic bikes run the hill
- NABB Ambassador – 3 x BSB Champion, John Reynolds
- The new Morgan Three Wheeler and a free draw chance to win a ride up the hill in the passenger seat
- Free Helmet Park, Free Parking and a Free Motorcycle Puck (thanks to Gloucester Road Safety Partnership)
- For the young ones, Fun Fair and Go Kart experience
- Extreme Wheelie and the new Gyroscope
- New for 2012: Food Village & Bars in the Orchard
- Over 100 trade stands
The Festival will celebrate all things two and three wheeled and a key attraction is your opportunity to ‘Run the Hill’. Your chance to be the star of the Show. The Prescott Hill Climb track, owned by the Bugatti Owners Club, is one of the UK’s most prestigious Hill Climbs and rarely does the public get the chance to ‘Run the Hill’. Limited tickets are available so please book now!
But there’s lots more to the Festival, this year we’ll have a special Fancy Dress entry for Run the Hill. There’s a Race Bikes Thru’ the Ages display area, featuring rare exotica from early, pioneer machinery to modern MotoGP race bikes and so much more.
As a bonus for all IAM or RoSPA advanced bikers, or Blue Knights we are offering a 10% discount when you show your badge!
You dont have to be going on a RTW bike challenge to use the features of MEkey ICE tags. If you are going on holiday or on travels upload all your important documents onto your MEkey, then encrypt them for safe storage and enter your emergency contact details. If you suffer from any medical conditions like autism, Alzheimers, diabetes, hypo thyroid, stroke etc and/or critical allergies such as penicillin, peanut or nut allergies, insect stings etc and need medical alert ID, then the MEkey ICE Tag is 'The Key To Who You Are'